08 August 2005

Day XXXVI

After almost two weeks of jetting around the state and extended family, I think everyone at my house is beat. We got back from K-Zoo last night and immediately flopped in the family room and just sat.

Even Hurricane didn't feel much for playing. He'd spent the weekend with his 8-year-old cousin dancing and pushing buttons all over the house. He's been entertaining many generations of family for a while and he was pooped.

All he wanted was to sit in the chair with me and flip channels. Every once in a while he'd sigh and smile at Husband and then at me and then back at Daddy.

We all agreed it was great to see everyone but getting back into routine sounded good. (I assumed Jack agreed by the content sighs and smiles.)

And just when we think life will get back to normal, we've decided to house hunt seriously. Why do we do this to ourselves?

No comments: