19 August 2005

Day XLIII -- 28 days


So why did we think buying a house (oh, 'cause it's bought pending the sale of our current house) just before football season when Husband is also writing a book, the babysitters are back in school, I'm working full-time, I have my walk and two conferences in September and we still have many projects to complete was a good idea? Just wondering.

Guess this nixes my trip to C-town this weekend. Grreat! Responsibilities ROCK!

I hope Jack is ready for three months of hustle bustle and clearing everything out and just plain old craziness. I think he'll appreciate all our hard work next spring and summer when he's just a few yards from a lake and huge park. That's what has to motivate me.

Cleaning, trashing, painting, trashing, clearing, cleaning. Anyone want to come visit? May have some things you could help me with...

No comments: