10 June 2005

Day V

I mean if the kid doesn't get some sleep the Mama is going to loose her mind. Today I got to work -- on time, mind you -- with my fly down, deodorant all over my shirt and my hair wet. Worst part? I didn't know about two of the three until co-workers whispered to me about it. Is this week over yet?

We went to Cancun Mexican Grill last night for dinner to eat my woes of yesterday away. (Oprah would love that!) Jack loves to go out so he can stare at people until they feel uncomfortable. The rash is still slightly visible but it just looks like he rolled in poison ivy now. People probably judge my mothering skills when they see him.

If you haven't eaten at Cancun you really have missed out on the gem of Okemos. I know, I know, you think of great food in Okemos you think of Olive Garden, Chili's and Bennigan's but let me tell you this is even better! Amazing, don't you think? Get the enchilladas with pork. Sounds iffy but it is the best I have ever had and I used to live in Texas people.

This time we brought his dinner with us. He likes to do whatever we are doing. At first when we bumped him up to the Level 3 foods he hated it. Refused everything. Lock jaw in effect. Now he's warmed up to the idea of having to actually chew his food.

Did the Pistons win? Who gives a crap -- that's what I say. Will there ever be a week in my house that Jack and I don't have to watch any sports? Don't worry, after Pistons there's baseball. Then football starts again. Whoo-hooo!

No comments: