06 June 2005

Day I

So... I finally decided to step up to the plate. After weeks of pouring over everyone else's blogs I finally got the confidence to do it. I will focus on the brillance of Jack and then add the antics of our lives now and again. We are a crazy, wild couple who enjoys falling asleep on the couch and deciding what to do about dinner so I am sure everyone will be thrilled they spent the time to read about us. Sorry ahead of time.

***
Today Jack woke up with a huge rash on his face. He, of course, had a bad night's sleep and ended up cuddling with us again. Husband put him in his bed around 2, he got up right after I left for work at 7:30 had a bottle and a change and woke up again at 10. We are taking him to the doctor tonight at 7 -- of course we have to be out of there before 8 because of the Pistons. (Can't miss that!) I am not going to be sad when their run is done. Too much basketball. Of course yesterday we spent the day with the Tigers. Grrreat!

Jack might be the smartest (and cutest) kid alive. I can now say this with confidence because Best Friend (with her master's degree in child development) says -- he is very advanced. And he's a fabulous dancer.

More to come.

No comments: