09 November 2006

52

We've just learned my maiden name will continue! Brother and his wife are having Jack's first first cousin on my side ... a boy! How exciting for everyone. I had a premonition that she was pregnant and then I had a premonition they were having a boy. No clue why, just knew.

The baby was given an A+ report. He should arrive in Chicago by the end of March. Although I doubt he will be allowed to be a fan of any Chicago team. We'll see how that rolls out. If that happens, I can only imagine the Tigers/White Sox games in 2014 -- there may be no talking between father and son -- not to mention the games between the Pistons/Bulls and the Bears v. Lions. Yikes, that could be rough. And if he chooses over any college team over OSU, his mother may die a little.

Seriously, our family couldn't be more thrilled by the news. And boy do we have hand-me-downs to pass on!

No comments: