25 April 2006

Nineteen


I have a stunning announcement to make:
Jack is no longer a baby. I just didn't realize it until I got the Easter pictures back. (See captions below.)



































1. Jack refused to smile in his Easter outfit -- not because he didn't like it but because I had interrupted his piano playing. Notice the saddle shoes. 2. Great-Grampa and Jack. I'd like to know what they were talking about, looked serious. 3. Jack is mowing on traditional Slovak Easter food including Easter Cheese (basically a huge cold scrambled egg), kabasa, ham, deviled eggs, sweet potatoes and ... Yogurt? OK, so yogurt isn't part of it but if the kid will eat it, we'll give it to him. (Of course most kids his age love Chicken Nuggets, mine he's all about Slovak food. Way to embrace the roots!!) 4. Jack has the ability to mimic his uncle perfectly... check out the faces. Not sure if that's a good thing. 5. Jack, post nap, grabbing a bottle from the fridge. 6. This one he will someday kill me for taking... don't you just see me showing his girlfriends how he loved to walk around in high heels? Pink ones no less.

1 comment:

Chargenda said...

Wow, he really isn't a baby anymore! Amazing. I still have not met this little guy!