23 March 2006

Fourteen

I really think it's time for Jack to give up his bottle. I mean I know the doctor has told us that for months but when the kid can open the fridge, grab the half gallon of milk, get a bottle out of the dishwasher with a nipple and top and then bring it to you while you are in the laundry room, I think that's a clear indication he's too old for the "Bot-tell!"

After a whirlwind few weeks, Husband to Indy, Husband to Dayton, Jack to the D, me to St. Louis, me to NYC, we are finally settled ... sort of ... tons of our stuff is still in storage and at our old house (no, we haven't sold it yet) and we have stuff at the 'rents house we are picking up this weekend. Oh, and next weekend? I head to SC for a bachelorette party with my friends. (Really glad I have lost the weight I needed to ... Just kidding!! Will that ever happen?)

And I feel a cold creeping. My throat is scratchy and my noise is itchy. I don't see a respite any time soon. In April, I get back from SC and we have Easter, an in-law wedding, a trip to Fla. In May, we have a wedding and a trip to Vegas for me. In June, we have another wedding up north and I have a bridal shower. July, Jack's 2nd birthday, a trip to Nashville and two more weddings.

Helloo August? Are you out there?

No comments: