27 March 2010

150

Put a fork in it, we're done.
I don't have the heart to tell Jack Michigan State won, again. For the last two nights, he's crawled into bed with me, missing his pops. And Brennan woke up this morning crying "Daddy!"

This year has been the toughest one yet. I can only imagine what next year will be like with #3 a few months old and MSU with what is supposed to be the best team yet. I am booking visitors now so be sure to sign up!

In addition to Joe's MIA-ness, Alisha's last day was yesterday. I dread the day that Brennan realizes he hasn't seen EEsha and Livy in a long time. I truly feel bad for them that this is all falling at the same time.

Last night, to ease the pain, I took the boys to the movie store. Then we hit up Walmart and went to Culvers for dinner. Finally rounding it out with movie night in mom's bed and staying up until 10 p.m.

Brennan's two-ness continues to rear its ugly head but I do think a part of that is the mishap of his schedule. Yes, he did throw himself on the floor at Walmart when I wouldn't let him drink from the nasty water fountain. (Defeating my plan to keep him from germs.)

And as we walked out of WM, after B's fits, Jack, sighly heavily said to me, "Why is Walmart always so dirty?"

No comments: