11 March 2010

148

On Friday, I will be 17 weeks ... only 20ish to go depending on the induction. I can only hope things get better from here. My doctor's appt went well yesterday. After an uncomfortable exam it was decided I may just have these problems for the rest of the pregnancy. My cervix is apparently angry with me.

It sounds dire but at least I can stop being scared every time I go to the bathroom. Maybe it will get better or maybe it won't but at least I know the baby is safely swimming around inside -- just growing and developing.

Grandma Rex is here and the boys are having a blast. Today they walked to school to pick up Jack -- an exiting thrill for little boys growing up in awful Michigan winters.

Joe continues to be convinced this baby is a girl ... so if you're not Baby, sorry. He doesn't care what we have but based on the heartbeat range and the trouble ... he's thinking this baby may finally break the streak.

Boy or girl, I am just excited for the baby to be healthy (a little chubby) and cuddly.

Zero confirmed baby names this time round. I thought we'd at least agreed on a girl but he's backing off the idea. So now we wait until 3/31 so we can have the real discussion. ... How many days is that already?

No comments: