02 March 2010

145


Baby Rexrode. Arrival date: 8/20/10

So things have been a bit crazy since December ... between kids, work and Joe's work ... oh yea and baby #3 on the way ... blogging hasn't been a top priority.

But today I am home on bedrest after Baby Rex gave us quite the scare Saturday. And my big work trip for next week is out ... baby must stay put til August.

I won't go into the gory details because this is one night I doubt I will ever forget. It was only after I saw this baby on the second ultrasound pushing the rollar away did I start to feel like things may be OK.

Thank goodness for good friends because Daddy was in Indiana and Ga and Ma were in Cago. I don't know what I would've done if Tera and Buddy hadn't been around to answer the phone at 2 a.m.

The boys are good. Jack continues to be a very good student in kindergarten. Killing on oral presentations and growing in his ability to make friends. Brennan is hysterical and completely naughty and loving every second of it. He's lucky his brother is so patient with him because one day he may just get punched in the face.

Baby Molly Furst is expected this week and we're all excited for Stina to have her first baby! I am mostly excited about her having to change stinky diapers (just kidding ... sort of) and I can't help but buy cute girl things. I can't believe my baby sister is having a baby. I remember the day she came home from the hospital so clearly in my head. I even remember what my mom was wearing.

Baby Levi Matthew McAvoy Craner arrived last Monday and he's as cute as can be ... March 22 Baby Matvias will arrive. It's a big year for all of us!

Now we just pray that the Fab Five will be happy, healthy babies.

No comments: