14 February 2008

70

So, I have become obsessed with the kids on YouTube. There are thousands of videos that are hilarous HIL_ARIOUS on there and I know my boys could do that well... even better.

"Charlie bit me" at http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM has had 6.4 million viewers... probably more now if you click on it. It's candid, it's cute and it's British. I kind of think the accent makes it funnier.

But couldn't just as easily be, "Brennan bit me" ... absolutely?! Obviously, we can't do that exact thing. And we'd have to figure out the viral marketing to get it to the 6.4 million level but ... and no offense to Henry and Charlie ... our boys are 100 times better looking. We could be talking the Ellen show or even Oprah.

Even at work we're hit the YouTube circuit. We have a contest posted there and the winner earns $1,000. All the contestants have to do is come up with the second best purpose for our boxes. Go to www.twomen.com/contest to find out more.

This evening we reviewed our Christmas videos, Brennan's first food experience, a random night here. The boys were enjoying reliving our life, I was secretly looking for anything buzz-worthy. And, I am going to say, we're close.

Now if only I could figure out how to edit and post it.

No comments: