11 June 2007

30

Ding-dong the stent is dead. Whoo-hoo! I went to the doctor today and they removed the agony that was invading my insides since Memorial Day weekend. The long, approximately 12 inch rubber tube was helping my kidney-to-bladder function but then kicking my arse everywhere else. The doctor had to go in and get it today and when he pulled it out, I couldn't believe how long it was. It's pretty disgusting, actually. No wonder it made me feel so terrible!
They used a camera and then a mini-metal hand to go in and get it out. I watched all the action on a screen. Each time the doctor had the tube in his grasp, the baby kicked it out. I think it happened about three times. It's not that you saw the foot, just a bump and movement. It was crazy to watch. I think my doctor was getting a little frustrated.
Now I am urologist free until about 2 weeks after Baby Rex is born. Then I go in to find out what's wrong with with it through tests they can't do now because of the pregnancy.
The fam went to Virginia this weekend to help celebrate Husband's parents anniversary. Jack and Husband are staying there until Wednesday and are doing it up at Busch Gardens as we speak.

No comments: