25 April 2007

21

I guess it's been 20 days since I last posted. I was really doing well for a while.

Here are some highlights:

*Halfway through week 19 and can find out the baby's sex Monday if we want ... still up in the air. We have no baby names confirmed at this time. I don't think I am going to tell people anyway when we hammer it out. One name I know it won't be: Anthony. Sorry, Daddy. No way.

*Spent last Saturday in Cleveland for sister's wedding shower. Jack spent the day running around with his uncle-to-be and their mini dog. He loved the dog. He's still talking about it. Then Monday night he insisted on calling "Stina" to tell her what he'd like for his birthday ... the list included Spider-Man items. His birthday is the end of July.

*Went to Midland Sunday to visit with our friends from LA and spent a 80 degree sunny day frying. It was perfect and totally gorgeous. The minor league field was super nice. It was a great day.

*Friends from Boston came in to view campus and may end up attending here in the fall. It would be nice to have a babysitter that I have literally known since the day she was born. Sadly, I once babysat her. Now I am really, really old.

*We have yet to see Baby Freddie. After doctor's orders prevented us from heading to 'Cago for a month, the schedules are not meeting well. Unfortunately, it looks like we won't meet my first-born blood nephew until the end of May ... or maybe his college graduation.

*My hip is actually killing me. I feel like someone is drilling a screw driver (a rusty one) into my leg socket. I guess it's because I am making more room for R2. It's not pleasant and I don't remember it with Jack. Of course, there's been a lot of unpleasantness that I don't remember first time around. I don't know if it's because I was younger or what the deal is but this is hard.

No comments: