05 April 2007

20



Got this shot this morning. Talked to his dad today and he said Freddie continues to be a good eater and when he's hungry, he wants to be fed right away. He gets mad if you take too long.

In other food news, Jack continues to wow and amaze. Last night for dinner he had 10 chicken nuggets, a bowl of cearl, a waffle with all the fixings, chunks of cheddar cheese and juice. At lunch, he had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a roll with butter. And he got seconds! When his teacher told me he had eaten that way I thought he'd eat nothing for dinner. Boy, was I wrong. He must be growing. Of course, when he was Freddie's age, he ate like mad. It must go in stages. No fear of my boy getting chunky, he is a lean machine. And he runs around so much anything he eats literally melts off. Must be nice.

He's getting excited about the Easter Bunny but he was concerned yesterday when he realized we'd be in Cago for the big day. He seemed relieved when I told him the Easter Bunny knew that we'd be at Uncle Fred and Aunt B's house. He's also excited about finding eggs with Uncle Fred. Hope he's up to it.

We plan to take the boy to Shedd's Aquarium. Jack loves fish and I think he'll really like the whales. I am sure B and the baby will need a break from Hurricane Jack.

No comments: