19 October 2006

49


So I recently got a disposable camera developed at our local Walmart. No, actually, that's a lie. I got it developed probably a month ago. I am just now getting off my arse to post the photos. The funny thing is: half the roll was from last Spring. Yup, just another example of me being a crappy mom. They are shots of Jack at a farm with Ga.

Most first time moms are obsessed with pictures of their children. My mom has photo books filled with shots of my brother. Next child rolls around (i.e. me) and maybe there are the same number of photos (although they technically shouldn't count because he's in them too) but there are no albums. Third kid gets here and suddenly no one remembered the camera. There's a lot of "I can't believe we forgot the camera!" and "We should've taken a picture of that." Just ask my sister, she's 25 years old and still bitter about it. But luckily, my future children will have no ill feeling toward Jack. That poor kid got nothing on photos either.

No comments: