12 September 2005

Day XLXI -- 4


It's kinda funny that my walk is only four days away. Am I ready physically? Hell, no. Am I ready mentally? I think everyone knows the answer to that. Am I even packed? I'm laughing right now.

Today marks the beginning of my busiest time since starting my job. I leave for Chicago this afternoon. I have a conference Tuesday. Then I head back to home for a conference Wednesday morning. Then on Thursday night I fly back to C-town. At 4 a.m. we drive to Wisconsin to start our walk by 6:30 a.m. Then I walk. I walk and I walk so more. On Sunday night I fly from C-Town to DC for a two day conference there. I fly back Wednesday (our wedding anniversary.)

That's a lot of days without my Jackson Thomas.

This is the face I will see when my eyes are closed for the next two weeks as guilt washes over me.

No comments: