08 September 2005

Day XLX -- 8

Sorry for the lack of posts. (Don't know who I am apologizing to exactly but maybe someday the future Mrs. Jackson T. will be interested to see what her hubbie was doing at 14 months.)

KATRINA
My company is amazing. Locations from across the country have jumped at the chance to help the victims of this disaster. My job has been to organize those efforts ie. no time for my regular work or anything for that matter.

JACK
Big news on the Jack front ... side... back... and top. JTR got his first haircut. After months of harrassment and comments about his gorgeous curls, they are sadly gone. My son is now a real boy -- not in the Pinnocio kind of way, silly.

I decided I could cut it myself Tuesday while he played in the bath. Hmmm... sounded brillant at the time. Last night we spent the evening at a local barber gettin' it fixed. Michelle the stylist did a fine job but hopefully those curls will grow back by the family pictures and wedding in Maui in November.

HOME
We have a bite!! We show the house for the first time Saturday afternoon. What does that mean? No R&R for Hubbie and me. We are racing to get anything we can finished. And yes, the damn cat still resides in our basement. I have had a live trap with food set for four days now and he's protesting. Jerk. Please little kitty get trapped!

3-DAY
Did everyone (all two of you who read this) notice that we are less than 10 days away from my big walk. Again, what was I thinking when I signed up for this?

No comments: