24 November 2010

170

We're a day away from Thanksgiving. Joe is in Maui, Ma is here taking care of the kids so I can focus on my transition back to work. This weekend the Chicago Matvias clan, the Cinci Furst family and cousin Emer from Ireland will all be here. Should be fun.

Caroline continues to be an amazing baby. She's smiley and happy and perhaps the most even tempered person I have ever met. I pray she continues with this -- for her own sake.

Brennan had his first parent-teacher conferences and it comes to no surprise that his teacher thinks "he's the funniest kid she's ever met." Because, well, he is hilarious. He's also friends with everyone and not afraid to play on his own.

Jack is suddenly 12 years old. We recently got Christmas card pictures taken and I did a double-take when I saw him in the shots.

...

We drove by Sparrow the other night after participating in the city parade. Brennan called out when he recognized the building. And then he asked ... "When are we going to pick up Lauren and Dylan?"

No comments: