10 August 2010

162

So, the nursery is done! Thanks to my dad for painting all the wicker and then carrying everything up and hanging the blinds and curtain. Thanks to my mom for helping me put the crib together. Thanks to Joe for helping me hang the pictures even though he had other work to do! Now all I need is the letter for her first name to hang above her crib ... oh, and a first name!



New crib (same as Molly's), bedding from the Gap and my dollhouse Grampa made for my first communion.


The dressing table from my cousin Catherine all jazzed up with pink stuff, pictures from Marshalls and ... of course the doll house again. At first I was a little scared when the walls were done (sooooo pink) but with everything in place, looks great!



Two wall hangings from my nursery in San Antonio. Mom got these in Mexico. It's my touch of Texas! And actually the right colors!



Thanks to my girlfriend who was able to pull the ladybug out of the bedding and make pictures for me that match! Rocker is Joe's great-grandmother's wedding gift (100+ years old) and my Pier 1 wicker furniture. It really came together!

No comments: