11 September 2007

43


Day 2, about 30 minutes after circumcision.
He took it like a champ. Daddy felt really, really bad.



Baby Rex has finally arrived. And his name is Brennan Fredrick. Brennan is my Nana's maiden name, Fredrick after Ga. Jack was named after his Papa. So both my boys are representing their grandparents and our family heritage. I really think that's important.

This is the end of Journeys with Jack as we know it. I haven't decided if I am blend both my son's lives or if I am going to have two separate blogs to represent them. I am perfectly aware that this is a struggle I am going to have for the rest of my life.

My whole life I wanted boys -- and now I have 'em.

Brennan is perfect in every way. He's still a little swollen from his fast delivery. But everything is perfect. And everyone who meets him thinks he's gorgeous. (Of course.) Big Brother Jack was thrilled to meet him. He quickly let us know he still plans to call him "My Baby Rex" and then he noticed my fun bed and crazy remote and wanted to watch TV. Don't worry, Ga got it all on camera. Typical boy.

I am super tired but thrilled. We are so unbelievably lucky to be blessed with such children. It just overwhelms me.

The labor was far from easy but I just don't know how many details I want reveal online. Let me just say, it was hard. Very hard. Oh my gosh I want to die hard. And there were no drugs.

More pictures to come when we figure out how to download.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new little guy. Please give my best to Joe and Jack.

Cheers,
Alethia Calagias