02 January 2007

1

It's a new year ... a new design ... a new numbering. Surprisingly, I only posted 9 fewer than last year. But really, that's not a true number since my first year wasn't a full year. We'll see how I do in '07.

The holidays are over. Whew! Right? Of course now there's nothing fun about winter left. My 30th birthday is rolling in too quickly. That's just rough. No longer will I be able to legitimately watch MTV. People in their 30s don't watch Sweet 16 and Laguna Beach, right?

Jack had a blast with all of his family. "Two Grandmas!" He shouted that more than once over the Christmas weekend. When my parents got into town Christmas Eve, he was so excited to realize he had 2 grandmas, 1 Papa, 1 Ga and 1 Grandpa. He got those grandmas to dance, run around and just about do anything he asked. Next year may be a shocker for the boy since we are awaiting a new baby on both sides. Freddie should arrive at the end of March and the Craner Baby is due in this summer.

It was a Pixar party this year at our house.

We all went WAY overboard on his presents. Just yesterday he discovered a book he got and acted like he'd seen it for the first time. He got Buzz Lightyear and Lightening McQueen galore. He also got Lion King action figures that he's treasured. Thomas the Train made a sighting. We'll have to see if that's a winner in the coming months.

Now I just wonder how long I can get away with the Christmas decorations ...

No comments: