06 October 2005

Day XLXIV

Photo courtesy of the aunt from Washington D.C. The dot near his nose is a boo-boo.

I completely realize it has been a long time since I last wrote. Honestly, life has been slightly out-of-control. I don't think the little family has fully recovered from my week-long disappearance.

And it's not like huge things haven't happened...

MSU lost to U-M in another crushing loss.

Animal Control picked up the cat because we just couldn't get him out of that basement.

Oh, and I did I tell you Jack's walking? Yup! That's right.

The day I got back from my business trip, Husband and I rushed to school straight from the airport to get him. He was going down the slide when we walked across the yard. He immediately saw me and shrieked, pumping both fists in the air. And then, in his excitement he walked to me. It was one of the most amazing moments in my life. I swooped him up and we hugged so tightly, I thought I may crush him. We both even cried a little. Later he realized Daddy was there and he patted him on the shoulder. Then he pulled Husband over and we had a group hug. That's Jack's favorite thing.

These days he's lukewarm on the walking. Sometimes he does it, sometimes not so much.

But if he decides to walk, he claps and cheers himself on.

Priceless.

1 comment:

Chargenda said...

OMG! I haven't seen a photo in so long. He is so damn cute!